ExpanDrive 1.3.2 is a highly recommended bug fix release, fixing many FTP compatibility issues as well as SFTP stability. For anyone who was trouble connecting to a specific FTP server, please give this release a try. If there are any remaining problems, we’ll sort them out!
In addition, there are also some small new features to increase usability.
Release notes are below, or here as always.
- Global Drive Manager shortcut – you can now bind a global shortcut that brings forward the Drive Manager no matter what application you’re in. This makes using ExpanDrive a mouse-free activity!
- Drives will now be revealed in Finder upon connection unless disabled in preferences
- Drives can now be duplicated in the Drive Manager
- Ability to set up ExpanDrive as default SFTP/FTP client
- Added Dutch, Swedish, and Simplified Chinese Localizations
- GUI now responds to ftp:// and ftps:// URLs and can receive SFTP/FTP/FTPS urls that are dropped on it
- Apple-f now brings focus to the filter bar in drive manager
- SSH Channel keep-alives are now sent to ensure active connections
- FTP compatibility dramatically improved
- Updated the documentation to better reflect the 1.3 feature set & look
- Support for iLife ’08 and a number of other bug fixes
- Much better MacFUSE installation detection & cleanup
- Orphaned mount points in /Volumes are now much more aggressively cleaned up
- Many small bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed a number of memory leaks
- Applescript name matching on connect bug – fixes issues with the expan script