ExpanDrive v2.2 brings a bunch of small new features plus one important bug fix.
ExpanDrive for Windows v2.2 – Released October 18th, 2011
- FIXEDFixed issue leading some editors to incorrectly detect new file changes
- NEWBasic command line interface for connect and eject
- NEWUpdated Filesystem driver [reboot required to finish install]
- NEWSecure HTTP [HTTPS] is now the default transport mechanism for Amazon S3
- NEWUsername prompting when not saved with the drive
- NEWFull support for multi-stage keyboard interactive and multi-factor authentication
- NEWSupport directory listing masks [*.txt;*.pdf etc]
To connect a drive via the commandline:
expandrive.exe connect drive_nickname
expandrive.exe connect drive_servername
To eject a drive via the commandline:
expandrive.exe eject drive_nickname
expandrive.exe eject drive_servername
Download ExpanDrive v2.2 here or via the auto updater.